DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

need new motors for my mavic pro plat

DDS
We have the motor arms in stock..

will be the whole arm w/ the motor, you will need to do some soldering. Now on the front is a little more involved for example you need to remove the axis as well.

Let me know if you need the front or rear price is $35 each shipped

Last edited:
Reactions: freightshaker
where is the best place to order new motors?
Curious... I have an MPP and was wondering why you need new motors? Did they wear out? Bad bearings? Dirt? Crash?

Location is Northern California around the Bay Area,

When I bought the drone the guy mentioned something about probably needing to get new motors... He didn't say why, And then I had something happen which is why I think I need new Motors, so I flew it and it went up about 15' started Drifting to the left and the sticks didn't have any control... it then decided to land in the middle the road and car was coming and then it lifted up about 4' and the car sort of hit it on the windshield it went flying landed and stopped. and then I noticed about that same time there was a warning about some kind of electrical problem I don't know exactly what it specifically said, it just said electrical something it was some sort of warning and I was kind of assuming that that had something to do with the motor replacementsThat the guy told me about.

Reactions: Drone-007
When I get a free minute I will take it out and do some easy flying to see if I can get it to produce the same warning

okay 2 things a motor current error, snd a battery didvharge error. are the issues i figured i need new motors...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000