DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need quick help I'm locked out of flying something with TTH won't let me takeoff, Geo Zone

Sterk

Reactions
I got a clearance with sidekick for under 100 feet from ATC as I'm under their airspace. I fly RC Airplanes there for years and never a problem getting a clearance and limited to 100'.
So I get my drone and controller on to do a quick photo shoot of a classic car maybe 30-50 feet and get this red RTH can't take off and once maybe more I am under a geo zone DUH I know that and the ATC controllers know it. SO I never had to deal with this before. i googled it and did not come up with a working list. I don't use the go 4 app on cell phone and I am not an expert on all the menues on the Go 4 ontroller but one said I could center the map and then confirm I knew where I was and that to fly legal...but led to nothing. So I am very upset with this how DJI is stopping me from flying when I am 100 times legal. Can anyone get me out of this quickly so I still have a chance to fly today...yes I can go to our flying field and get some pics there but want this park. My flying field not this one I tried today I will get some message like this once in a while but it goes away. There I don't need to get a clearance but how it says I'm in or around a geo area.... Way under the upside down cake not even in the flight path. Ok thanks for any help.
I guess I need to do some reading and get a checklist so when this happens again I an unlock it. On process read like I got to get a lot of paperwork and drawings to submit to somewhere?????tell me this is not sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

HELP

Sterk03

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr0nk3rt