DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need some comments

It’s great footage of a beautiful place. (Where is that by the way?) Your gimbal work while flying was pretty good too. it’s long enough, and varied enough for a couple of transitions to make it an even more dynamic clip. Well done.?

Nice shots. However in my opinion it could really use some good editing. The flight out seems too long and the subject matter is kind of lost.
Please bear in mind that my comments should count for nothing. I only made them because you asked and your video is almost as bad as mine are.?

It’s great footage of a beautiful place. (Where is that by the way?) Your gimbal work while flying was pretty good too. it’s long enough, and varied enough for a couple of transitions to make it an even more dynamic clip. Well done.?
Dear Almaz Thanks for your time to comment the shooting place is in Greece Piraeus City and the Marina Zeas my home town:)

Reactions: Almaz Aswad
Hi. The only things I would suggest are to use the rule of thirds and add some music. My videos all have music because if the video is a little slow the viewers can always tap their feet and sing along. It works for me. Regards Ian. ?

Reactions: manos
Terrific subject matter. My recommendation is to study and practice drone cinematic maneuvers which add interest & different perspectives.

Reactions: manos
First, the actual footage is very beautiful. However, like many of us, we fall in love with our footage. Even famous movie directors are now making all Hollywood films 3 hours long. They could be done in half the time. In my opinion, less is more. For this footage, I would do cuts instead of pans. the panning seems like you are constantly changing your mind where you want to fly. First here, then there, etc. For example, in the marina, you are first going to the left, then you jerk to the right. I would just delete that amount of film in between. Just a quick cut, or perhaps a cross dissolve. Tighten up the footage, and of course, add a music track.

In summary, cut the film into individual clips, shooter them, and transition from one clip to the next by a quick cut or a dissolve. You asked for comments, so that is what I think.

First, the actual footage is very beautiful. However, like many of us, we fall in love with our footage. Even famous movie directors are now making all Hollywood films 3 hours long. They could be done in half the time. In my opinion, less is more. For this footage, I would do cuts instead of pans. the panning seems like you are constantly changing your mind where you want to fly. First here, then there, etc. For example, in the marina, you are first going to the left, then you jerk to the right. I would just delete that amount of film in between. Just a quick cut, or perhaps a cross dissolve. Tighten up the footage, and of course, add a music track.

In summary, cut the film into individual clips, shooter them, and transition from one clip to the next by a quick cut or a dissolve. You asked for comments, so that is what I think.
Yes comments make me do thinks better in the future.
I thank you about any comment because you spent your time to give me your opinion!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos