DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need to ask some questions about sun shades

RobG

Reactions
Hi everyone. I realize that there has already been discussion about sun shades in the past. And I have tried to read everything I can. But here's my question:

I use a Mavmount with different attachments for different devices. I sometimes use my LG V20, sometimes my Nvidia Shield, and sometimes my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. So that's a 6" device, an 8" device, and a 9.7" device.

Is there any make of sun shade I could buy that would accommodate all of those different devices? I am not concerned about cost but I hate to think I have to buy a bunch of different shades. Is that asking too much?

Thanks. I've been checking them out. The thing is that I am not sure I would say that the reviews are sterling enough to spend that money. There are certainly some really good reviews but there are also some folks saying it's hard to see the drone and more importantly some folks are saying they are having trouble getting a clear image, perhaps due to needed adjustments for their vision (I wear glasses and worry I won't get a clear image which would be expected for such an expensive purchase).

Anyone have any cheaper solutions for now until I can read more reviews about that one?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
56cbr600rr