DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need Your Opinion And Advice

I am a regular android user and seriously, I'd wrather use a flipphone than an iphone lol. However, the experience on say, an iPad mini vs. Android tabs ( in my experience) have been amazing. I believe that the DJI app and apple products are a slightly more preferable choice of devices IMO. ?
I have been through android and Apple. Apple definitely works better with DJI. I now use the iPhone 11 Pro Max. 800 nits brightness, which you can see in sun better than any tablet.

Apple definitely works better with DJI.
That's great except that you are ignoring all the folks who have flawlwss experience flying on their Android tablets and phones.
The claim that the apps run better on Apple just aren't true, no matter how many people say it.

I'm not ignoring anyone. I'm sure some people love it if they have the right combination. I was simply describing my experiences...and I'm apparently not alone on it. When I got this MP new I had no problems with my android phone. Then a couple updates happened and it's never been the same.
I'm in the process of buying a M2ED and the apple version of its software is limited to about half the capability of the android version.
I just wish there would be consistency.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair