DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Neewer ND Filters overload gimbal

That is possible that they are knock off. I bought the same set from newegg for around $30 a few months back. I agree they are hard to install initially but over time it becomes easy. So far I havent experienced gimbal overload. The nd 16 is permanently installed.

I did experience a lot of inflight gimbal reset in my last flight a month ago but it was very windy as well so I think it was due to the wind. Weather isn’t cooperating to do another test.

I purchased the same ones paid quite a bit more and mine are fine and every you tube review etc gave them thumbs up so maybe you got a dodgy / copy parts ?

Reactions: ShonnyRotten
I purchased the same ones paid quite a bit more and mine are fine and every you tube review etc gave them thumbs up so maybe you got a dodgy / copy parts ?
to be honest, i was in a bit of a hurry, so i was putting it on without gimbal climp on. and when turning it on got gimbal overload, i gave up. Will try now, with climp on. will see if it works

No gimbal overloading this time. Probably it was my fault trying to put it without clamp on.
Thanks!

Yeah gimbal clamp on every time,I would have thought I got ND8 not tried it yet, but that’s the way I would do it, very sensitive these gimbals...... I started my bird wit gimbal clamp on till I realised what I had done and took it off quick and I think I should have powered the bird down and on again because when I flew it, it was as if it had a mind of its own, it flew off on its own lucky enough it responded to my land command.

I got that set from amazon and had gimbal overloads and jams (and fully seated properly) I had to send them back. :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54