DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Neither RC nor Mavic Air switches on

Reactions
I have not flown my MA for a long time, probably 10 months. But I have charged the batteries 3 or 4 months ago.
Trying to get going again, battery still shows 2 green lights but I top it up anyway. RC shows all 4 lights, but again I put it on the charger.
Try to switch the RC on by press and hold the power button, 4 lights come on but after a few minutes they go off, RC does not turn on.
Same with the MA: put battery on the bird, try to switch on, 4 lights show (I continue to hold te power button down), but lights go off after a few seconds
Have I forgotten how this works, or has everything died on me......?

Duh, that's what happens when you are 69 years old and don't fly for 10 months.
Tried the RC and it's fine. The batteries are on the charging hub, but I'm confident that they'll be good too!
Thanks for all that responded so quickly (and patiently...).

Nice weather here in Canterbury (UK), so after dinner I'll try to see if I still know my right stick from my left one.....

I've been flying my MA2 so frequently now, that I've caught myself doing the double press to turn on other non DJI electronics...

• Haha
Reactions: Gindra
Hi
Where do you fly? I live just outside Gravesend. Have had some good flights at Whitstable
Regards

Chris

Hi
Where do you fly? I live just outside Gravesend. Have had some good flights at Whitstable
Regards

Chris

I have flown a bit in the fields just South of Canterbury. I plan to go to Whitstable next Sunday, so weather permitting I’ll try to fly a bit there too. Are you allowed to fly anywhere interesting? Beachfront is probably out of bounds (50 m rule etc).

Hi
I take off from the grass above the beach near the castle and get high enough to keep within the regulations. I usually go out to sea. You can get some good shots there. Image attached.

Christhumb_8a895e4d728db300_1589973778000.jpg

Reactions: Mavic Onbekommerd
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato