DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Neon Orange Wrap For Mavic 2???

Elton Hammonds

Reactions
Once wraps are available, I would truly appreciate anyone that would share a link to anyone that can offer a Neon Orange Wrap for my M2P, controller, RE goggles and 4 batteries.

In fact, I would probably order 3 sets of that in case something gets scuffed up or I need them down the road...

Last edited:
I would very much like to find this shade of orange......

1200px-USCG_HH-65C.jpg

Not sure what it is called (the USCG official color it seems) but if I found a wrap for my Mavic 2 PRO I'd get it in a minute!! I see some "orange" but they are not this particular shade - not sure of the name but if one of the major wrap makers makes it -- it's mine!!

Thanks for this thread and look forward to seeing pics of your bird!!

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I would very much like to find this shade of orange......

1200px-USCG_HH-65C.jpg

Not sure what it is called (the USCG official color it seems) but if I found a wrap for my Mavic 2 PRO I'd get it in a minute!! I see some "orange" but they are not this particular shade - not sure of the name but if one of the major wrap makers makes it -- it's mine!!

Thanks for this thread and look forward to seeing pics of your bird!!

Is not orange. Is red I been looking for that color too for my mavic pro if you find it let me know please , maybe a special order from decalgirl.com

Last edited:
They're coming. WrapGrade has a teaser video for them.
Have you considered their "Butterfly Copper metallic" as well as their "Neon Orange satin"?
***** Patience, Leafchopper *****
Butterfly Cooper metallic looks the business

Reactions: Elton Hammonds

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopwoodBoy70