DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Nervous pilots , look away. Putting my mavic in harms way

thanks for sharing!

Loved watching it--thanks for sharing. I was a DJI Phantom 3 Standard owner for 5 years, but now have a new Mavic Air 2. I did some hand flying with the P3S, but mostly used Litchi waypoint programming for my videos. I'm curious--we're you able to film this from pretty good distances? (And I'm not trying to question VLOS ?.)

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
You certainly did chose some spectacular sites, and your flying and music
were awesome. Very inspiring, my fingers would be shaking, and the drone would certainly have hit something if I was flying.

Wow Wow Wah Wee Wah! Fan*****tastic!
You are without a doubt the forum’s bridge and tunnel master ?Smooth flying, brilliant editing with the perfect soundtrack! Absolutely loved it. ?????Ohh & I have subscribed to your YouTube channel as well. Brilliant!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mazdaman323lx
Sometimes you have just to take the risk under ideal conditions to get successful results; this video demonstrates that well :) Cheers

Loved watching it--thanks for sharing. I was a DJI Phantom 3 Standard owner for 5 years, but now have a new Mavic Air 2. I did some hand flying with the P3S, but mostly used Litchi waypoint programming for my videos. I'm curious--we're you able to film this from pretty good distances? (And I'm not trying to question VLOS ?.)
It wouldn't be possible to do these flights unless you were actually in the tunnel yourself , which I was hidden in the dark , Flying from centre out and back in to the other end. No worries about signal loss then.

Reactions: Hooked on Drones
I think drove past you about when you were taking that footage at The Vee. I was heading to the Tipp side to take stills with the M2pro, ?
We’re you in ATTI mode?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329