DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Neuschwanstein castle

Hi there! Here's a video of my visit at the Neuschwanstein castle last week. In still quite new to the drone/editing but I would like to have some feedback! Good or bad so I can get better! Hopefully you'll enjoy:) cheers!
Beautiful

Reactions: MatC
Very nicely done .
Had to look that place up and King Ludwig II must have really been a loner as that was just for him. ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Pretty sure you aren't supposed to fly that close but nice to see it like that.
It surprises me how 'new' the building looks.
It is a rather a fake castle in some ways with a lot of modern techniques employed in the building work -almost like a movie set or Disney creation.

Video is great. Some very nice movement.

Between 0:46-0:52 if you don't mind me asking, how did you achieve that shot?

chris.

Nice. I guess they don't allow people to go out on balconies or towers. I didn't see one person out there. I just came back from Germany about a month ago and got a few vids from my drone over castles. That was one place I wanted to visit but I'm sure the only reason you got that vid was because you took off from a spot nowhere near the castle. The security around there is on the lookout for tourists attempting to fly drones near the castle and put the kabosh on anyone trying it.

Near the beginning there is a spot where you are following the ridge line down of the mountain behind the castle and then come to the castle. To me, it was too fast and couldn't focus on the trees or mountain. Maybe slow it down a little there. Otherwise, beautifully done. Thanks for sharing it.

Nice. I guess they don't allow people to go out on balconies or towers. I didn't see one person out there. I just came back from Germany about a month ago and got a few vids from my drone over castles. That was one place I wanted to visit but I'm sure the only reason you got that vid was because you took off from a spot nowhere near the castle. The security around there is on the lookout for tourists attempting to fly drones near the castle and put the kabosh on anyone trying it.

Near the beginning there is a spot where you are following the ridge line down of the mountain behind the castle and then come to the castle. To me, it was too fast and couldn't focus on the trees or mountain. Maybe slow it down a little there. Otherwise, beautifully done. Thanks for sharing it.
I didn't have any problems with security guard. The visiting hours were almost over when took off thought...and I agree with you, that shot is a bit too fast and jittery...

Thanks for the comment!

I didn't have any problems with security guard. The visiting hours were almost over when took off thought...and I agree with you, that shot is a bit too fast and jittery...

Thanks for the comment!

Wow. No problems?! That is cool. I watched YouTube videos where people were getting stopped left and right. Told to "bring it down immediately" and " you can't take off!" Etc. so we didn't even go there.

I did however fly over quite a few others. My favorite was schloß Heidelberg.

Just beautiful... I too looked it up as I have never seen it. That would be on my bucket list. Great job. I'm glad you didn't get no crap from anyone.

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and I hope you share some more of your work with us!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoTony