DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nevada Autumn

Lol no trees;

One of the mistakes I used to make is when i was recording the flight Is I would forget to take panos and miss out the perfect shot and have to suffer with just a Frame.

Im pretty sure this frame would have been amazing , did you capture that in full rez or in a Pano ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

2021-10-25_16h57_32.png

Typically I just grab a screen capture from the 4K video. It does not create a high-resolution image but is usually good enough for social media or YouTube. With a bit of (heavy-handed ) editing, it will produce a 5 MB file.

I have actually never used the Pano Mode, so something to try next time out.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Typically I just grab a screen capture from the 4K video. It does not create a high-resolution image but is usually good enough for social media or YouTube. With a bit of (heavy-handed ) editing, it will produce a 5 MB file.

I have actually never used the Pano Mode, so something to try next time out.

I think you will be blown away by the level of detail that a pano will provide and suggest you go back to mars and capture the Pano in wide view for an amazing picture for Print.

I cannot wait to see what you come up with.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the Storm
Air 2S Wet Suit New Red- 3 (1 of 1)-36.jpg

I think you will be blown away by the level of detail that a pano will provide and suggest you go back to mars and capture the Pano in wide view for an amazing picture for Print.

I cannot wait to see what you come up with.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the Storm
View attachment 137186
Thanks, I will give it a try this weekend.

Photo and video showcase.

Depending on what device you are using to view the video, the colors may look a bit overprocessed.

All comments are welcome!

I viewed the video with iMAC 27 inch screen. I think some of the images were a bit over processed- too much sharpening, vividness, sharpening, etc. The screen time of each still image was about 10 seconds. I think it's too long. I usually use about 3 seconds with a dissolve. Finally, the image with the board walk, the trees are purple on my screen. Still in all, the images were nicely composed, with good compositions, leading lines, etc.

Dale

Reactions: tlswift58
Nicely Done!! Great mix of stills and video!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming