DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New A2 firmware

yes sorry tooo much time on my hands. sitting here reading and upating myself on all my mav 33 stuff before taking delivery tomorrow :)

Reactions: CLAYB.7
just for fun run a quick macro that replaced all ands with a .

worked a treat

Cool Deal man . that's what I'm rocking to, I have only had it for around the 3-week mark . I absolutely love this friggin thing man I just sold my DJI MINI 2 with EXTRAS on the forum to a really cool dude on here . ended up making a very good friend to I was going to wait for the new DJI MINI 3 PRO to come out all the way . get it but after talking with Dave about it . he said that it's my choice but that I need to check out the MAVIC AIR 2 that he had one . that it was one of his favorite drones that he had right now he is rocking a MAVIC AIR 2-S . of course the MINI 2 that he just got from me . so I figured with him saying that the MAVIC AIR 2 was still one of his favorite drones that he has had it must be a very good drone . so I figured what the heck I'll check it out . so I started doing a bunch of reading . video watching about it . I really started liking what I was seeing . hearing about it . then I started looking at the prices for it . I seen that DJI had the FLY MORE KIT on sale for $789.00 . that did it for me right then . there so I bought a new MAVIC AIR 2 FLY MORE KIT for $789.00 . ain't looked back . I don't regret my decision at all man this Drone was really ahead of it's time Brother as far as I'm concerned . it's my 5th. DJI DRONE all together my first one was the DJI/RYZE TELLO DRONE . it was fun for what it was . then I got the DJI SPARK DRONE for my 2nd. It was a good one to . then I got the original DJI MAVIC AIR . it was a good one but the one that really surprised me at the time was the DJI MINI 2 DRONE that thing was Awesome for what it was man, well that was until I got this DJI MAVIC AIR 2 man you talking about friggin completely AWESOME!!! I'm still tripping out on all of what it can do . I'm still learning this thing man LoL Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha I hope that you are enjoying your MAVIC AIR 2 as much as I am Brother . it's Good to talk with you to man . I look forward to talking with you again, till then Happy Flying . God Bless You Brother
LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA 😆 Well it does look better 🙂 God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Reactions: AnzacJack

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeronkat