DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New accessories for Smart Controller

Might want to wait until they’re on Amazon. I went to buy the $19.99 smart controller protector and shipping was $15.99! Changes the economics a lot.

Reactions: Coskier
Well, I was interested until seeing that shipping charge. Ridiculous!

Hi

I agree with you but I do not think
Amazon or eBay will be cheaper
And usually it is will be there much later
Another seller DJI and you may save some money
But not much and again you do not know when it will be available
I already ordered case and hood
Will upload some pictures when will receive order

Good luck

The protector cover looks like the best solution for me. Keeps it safe and I can just shove it in my backpack.

Reactions: benc4u
re: that hood. I like the idea but since I fly pinch it looks like it would be SUPER tight. Thumb pilots only.

Hi Guys

Just received my Pgytech case
And hood
I am not going to make any comments because it is perfect
See pics below

IMG_2798.JPGIMG_2799.JPGIMG_2800.JPGIMG_2801.JPGIMG_2802.JPGIMG_2803.JPGIMG_2804.JPGIMG_2805.JPG

Reactions: ff22
All these SC cases are enormous - has anyone seen one that is just barely bigger than the controller all-round? I am hoping to find something that still fits in my bag - don't need the sticks up.

Currently I am just wrapping it in some thin foam and keeping it in the LowePro BP250, and I might just keep doing that because it's easy enough.

Well, I went overboard (well, not in an ocean sense) and sprung for the Pgytech Screen/Stick protector and its outrageous shipping!

Nice fit and finish and it even fits in my hard case. I've not tried the Fly-More case yet.

Pgytech - cover1.jpgPgytech - cover.jpg

Reactions: Greg6032
Well, I went overboard (well, not in an ocean sense) and sprung for the Pgytech Screen/Stick protector and its outrageous shipping!

Nice fit and finish and it even fits in my hard case. I've not tried the Fly-More case yet.

View attachment 68956View attachment 68957

Hi ff22

Now you completed Pgytech collection
For SC[emoji106]
All 3 items is here

Thank you

Reactions: ff22
The very first thing I did was put on a screen protector, and it is freaking awesome. I bought two matte finish screen protectors for my 2019 Honda Pilot. I was so impressed how it looked on the car I cut it down to size and put it on the controller. Very little glare from the sun or any other lights

The very first thing I did was put on a screen protector, and it is freaking awesome. I bought two matte finish screen protectors for my 2019 Honda Pilot. I was so impressed how it looked on the car I cut it down to size and put it on the controller. Very little glare from the sun or any other lights

Off-topic - sorry. Oh, you have me curious. I just got a new Subaru Crosstrek and its Nav screen is very shiny and attracts lots of dust. What kind of Honda screen protector and from where?

Reactions: FASTFJR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661