DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New AIR 3 Wet Suits Shipping : The new Bolt Wet Suits are AWESOME !!!

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
The best looking Wet Suits I have ever designed for this stunning drone.
We have already put it thru it paces , one storm to the next , back to back to back . Fearless.

Phantomrain.org
Wet Suit to fly your Air 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water .

Email me at [email protected]
if interested.

They will Retail for $124.95 on the Website but the Forum Members will get them for $94.95
and they will come with a 2 Color Design and #3 Battery Covers.

Install is about 3 minutes , easy to work with.
and changes the whole entire look of your drone <

We also have the Rescue Jacket shipping as well.
The Drones keeping getting stronger and the Rescue Jackets smaller an Lighter.
Retial for $94.95 but if you get the Rain and Rescue Package its only $74.95

Screenshot of Lightroom ClassicScreenshot of Lightroom Classic (8-25-23, 8-06-34 PM).jpg

Rescue Red and Black

Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023 (8-11-23, 4-04-57 PM).jpg

Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023 (8-12-23, 1-20-55 AM).jpg

Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023 (8-12-23, 1-43-29 AM).jpg

Better shot of that Lightning Bolt ,

Screenshot of FinderScreenshot of Finder (8-12-23, 4-42-59 PM).jpg

Neon blue an Black

Screenshot of Lightroom ClassicScreenshot of Lightroom Classic (8-12-23, 8-03-47 PM).jpg

Screenshot of Lightroom ClassicScreenshot of Lightroom Classic (8-12-23, 8-19-25 PM).jpg

Bar None the Air 3 Rescue Jacket the best Utility Tool for any drone , The Drones keep getting Stronger and the Rescue jacket smaller. Fantastic.

Screenshot of FinderScreenshot of Finder (8-22-23, 5-21-07 PM).jpg

Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023 (8-22-23, 5-26-06 PM).jpg

Last edited:
I cant tell how how many times I smack the legs going back in fourth inside the car/boat/kayak/jet Ski so they do act like Protecive Bumpers

They also add to the Visual of the Drone when Im flying from ontop my lake house
an I am looking down at the drone.

Considering the number of People that Sell there drones on Ebay when I knew batch comes in , its not a bad idea to protect the drone from any an all scratches.

Example , one of the members here posted this an you can see that Wet Suit would have been a nice benefit to have as these scratch easy.

The Wet suits only weigh 0.3 ounces , for the incredible look and protection you get .

View attachment 166960

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water
Fair point. Just curious, what are you doing to avoid actual water ingress around the battery?

Reactions: Brian360
Yes I used the Indents on the drone to create a cool Iighting Bolt design on the side. Nice Detail to the Wet suit as well as the Phantomrain. logo on the side for added details.

The Battery used a Compression system that locks into the surge mask under the drone , this keeps an Air Tight Seal on the battery, the Power button , and the lights.

These are amazing , the Forum Members will get Two Color Designs so you can add your own look to the drone so Rescue Red and Black . Black and Rescue Red along with #3 Battery Covers for each battery to seal itself.

Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023 (8-12-23, 1-33-53 AM).jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Last edited:
Reactions: Torque
WOW, were under a Severe Tornado Watch right now and I just Relaized that the Tower That I have been flying over has HUGE SPEAKERS on them and it was announed from the TOWER, Severe Weather is Approaching. Mind is Blown , these towers are everywhere I can here the echo of other Towers Reporting.

Update: So far light Rain, Strange Clouds , Ungodly thunder.

Air raid shot.jpg

Screenshot of Google ChromeScreenshot of Google Chrome (8-12-23, 3-20-03 PM).jpg

Last edited:
I cant tell how how many times I smack the legs going back in fourth inside the car/boat/kayak/jet Ski so they do act like Protecive Bumpers

They also add to the Visual of the Drone when Im flying from ontop my lake house

Considering the number of People that Sell there drones on Ebay when I knew batch comes in , its not a bad idea to protect the drone from any an all scratches.

Example , one of the members here posted this an you can see that Wet Suit would have been a nice benefit to have as these scratch easy.

The Wet suits only weigh 0.3 ounces , for the incredible look and protection you get .

View attachment 166960

Phantomrain.org
A good wetsuit can hide a multitude of sins! HAH!

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org

View attachment 166960

Phantomrain.org

To be clear, not offering any criticism of the design and arm pieces, just want to know if they're necessary for the protection.

When I get an A3 it will likely be my first suited drone (looking forward to being a customer... cross fingers on the A2S eBay auction 😁).

I'm one of those minimalist types that generally skip using the non-functional pieces, but bump/scratch protection is probably enough for me to apply it.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Fair point. Just curious, what are you doing to avoid actual water ingress around the battery?
The Battery used a Compression system that locks into the surge mask under the drone , this keeps an Air Tight Seal on the battery, the Power button , and the lights.

I'm not seeing anything on the perimeter of the batter at the rear of the drone to act as a seal. Is it internal? What is the surge mask?

Nice!

I’ll likely be interested in the wetsuit and the rescue jacket when available.

Did you get some video of the rain test?
The Air 3 Wet Suit are shipping nicely . the Resue Jacket will be tested out in the lake soon.
I made a New Modular Design so you can have an Emergency Floatation device as well as make as be able to negotiate the Waves and Remote take off again after landing in the sea.

I like to test out the Rescue Jacket while its Raining at the same time as I did with the Mavic 3 rescue Jackets.

I think People are going to enjoy having both options.

Reactions: epicateach
I had a blast designing this , was able to take advantage of every curve and got this thru an amazing Rain Storm for a first run,
Belive it or not I spent 18 hours on just part.

New Air 3 Wet Suits to be shipping this Monday

Phantomrain.org
Wet Suit to fly your Air 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water .

Email me at [email protected]
if interested. Post details soon an special Forum packages.

Rescue Red and Black

View attachment 166899

View attachment 166915

View attachment 166916

Better shot of that Lightning Bolt ,

View attachment 166974

Neon blue an Black

View attachment 166980

View attachment 166982
What do you expect the price to be on this web suit?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne