DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New AIR 3 Wet Suits Shipping : The new Bolt Wet Suits are AWESOME !!!

What do you expect the price to be on this web suit?
The Forum members get a really nice package that you cannot find on the Website. You get #3 Battery Covers and #2 Color Designs for $94.95 , let me know what Color and i will send you out invoice , shipping is $12.95

Its $35 off the Retail price plus the Extra Color Package. This way you make it your own look
Email me at [email protected]

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

The Forum members get a really nice package that you cannot find on the Website. You get #3 Battery Covers and #2 Color Designs for $94.95 , let me know what Color and i will send you out invoice , shipping is $12.95

Its $35 off the Retail price plus the Extra Color Package. This way you make it your own look
Email me at [email protected]

Phantomrain.org
That sounds like a good deal. What colors do you offer? I have a neighborhood full of Karens where I fly my drone. I’m looking for a discrete color that blends in. Do you only have bright colors? Have you every thought about a light blue / white cloud design that would allow the drone to blend into the sky?

Well now that you mention it, I have made a few : For the Military I made a Camo Sand That blends nicely in to the ground , rocks and sky as they use the Mavic 3 but could make it for the Air 3 .

Since you get the #2 Color designs you could do something like this as well.
Screenshot of Google ChromeScreenshot of Google Chrome (8-18-23, 12-23-33 AM).jpg

Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023 (8-17-23, 7-45-27 AM).jpg

Keep in mind that skies are most often white so any BLUE is going to pop on the water as in the sky.

Screenshot of Lightroom ClassicScreenshot of Lightroom Classic (8-18-23, 12-05-05 AM).jpg

Screenshot of FinderScreenshot of Finder (8-12-23, 4-37-47 PM).jpg

Last edited:
Camo... I want tricolor, jungle camo. Seriously. Can you do that?

The Wet Suit provides an air tight seal on the battery and the Power button as this is one of the Weakest Links on the Air 3 and Mavic 3 Series Drones as we show with our Full Submersion videos.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water, Catch the drone in the sky.

Reactions: Torque
Do you have any of this color in stock for the Mavic 3? Any chance you’ll have this color eventually for the Air 3?

I do have the Camo both in stock for the Air 3 and Mavic 3 , PM me your email and i will send you an invoice with the Fourum Discount Package, if you get them both I can take $20 for you as wel..

Phantomrain.org
Wet. Suits to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water , Capture the Storm and Catch your drone in the Air.

Yes the Wet Suit does Lock in the Props using the Neoprene Wet Suit as a nice pad to keep both sets of Props secure. Its a perfect fit .
Screenshot of Lightroom ClassicScreenshot of Lightroom Classic (8-22-23, 1-54-20 AM).jpg

Every Rescue Jacket we make just gets better because the Drones Get Stronger and the rescue Jacket gets smaller.

This is bar none the Best Utility Tool you can get for your Drone , hands down.

Just the ability to Place your Drone anywhere , at any angle is Priceless. Took the Resuce Jacket over the Tree tops , will post video soon. you can see the Rescue Jacket up to 3000 ft so going over the treetops is easy an the Rescue Jacket allows for the Camera to pan down 98 % clearly.

Screenshot of FinderScreenshot of Finder (8-22-23, 5-21-07 PM).jpg

Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023 (8-22-23, 5-23-32 PM).jpg

Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023 (8-22-23, 5-26-06 PM).jpg

Phantomrain.org
Wet Suits to fly your Air 3 in the Pouring Rain. land on the Water,

Some of the reasons why you might want to consider the Rescue Jacket

Last edited:
Some of the reason why you might want to consider the Rescue Jacket

At about 8:30 the narrator says, "That means on on the back end, he caught almost twice the amount of speed that he had going out into the headwind."

Twice the speed? The groundspeed shown on the outbound leg ranged from 17 to 20 mph, with 18 being near the average. Inbound, the speed was about 28 mph.

Are you suggesting that the Rescue Jacket caused the drone to fly faster downwind than it would have without it?

I disagree that landing with near zero percent battery capacity is ever a good idea. Even 10 percent is not advisable.

The insets and overlays on the video were very nicely done.

its just examples of the Rescue Jacket and how a Seaoned Pilot was able to negotiate the wind with the Rescue Jacket and had the confidence to take it down to 39% knowing that the Rescue Jacket would catch the wind on the way back giving him more speed to get back as he shows.

If you are going to land with 0% Battery in front of a Gator filled lake, its a great idea to have a Rescue Jacket. lol

Phantomrain.org
Wet Suits to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water, Capture the Storm and fly over gators.

Can you discuss what one has to do for installation of the wet suit on a Air 3?
Yes , so the install is about 5 minutes for the Wet Suit .
We guarantee a perfect install so if by chance you put something on wrong , will get you up and running.
You will find the Neoprene very easy to work with.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. land on the water.

Last edited:
Yes , so the install is about 5 minutes for the Wet Suit .
We guarantee a perfect install so if by chance you put something on wrong , will get you up and running.
Neoprene material is very easy to work with and each part can be placed on the drone several times before full adhesion to take place , thus why the install is so quick and easy to work with compared to say a thinner materail .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. land on the water.
So, the wet suit is designed to be installed and removed when necessary? or to install and keep on permanently?

So, the wet suit is designed to be installed and removed when necessary? or to install and keep on permanently?
The Wet Suit weighs 0.3 ounces and its designed to stay on permanantly as it offer to many benefits to wont to take it off. Each Battery has its own Seal so there also designed to stay on the battery as well.

Phantomrain.org

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB