DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New AIR 3 Wet Suits Shipping : The new Bolt Wet Suits are AWESOME !!!

its just examples of the Rescue Jacket and how a Seaoned Pilot was able to negotiate the wind with the Rescue Jacket and had the confidence to take it down to 39% knowing that the Rescue Jacket would catch the wind on the way back giving him more speed to get back as he shows.

If you are going to land with 0% Battery in front of a Gator filled lake, its a great idea to have a Rescue Jacket. lol

Phantomrain.org
Wet Suits to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water, Capture the Storm and fly over gators.

But, the added area didn't "catch" more wind and increase the speed of the aircraft. Whether flying upwind or downwind, the added area and drag slow the aircraft, or increase energy usage if the aircraft is flown at the same speed.

Range will be greater without the added weight and drag from the attached foam pieces.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Yes the Rescue Jackets will come in these Colors including Black of course shown above.Screenshot of PreviewScreenshot of Preview (8-23-23, 4-54-37 PM).jpg
They work great in the snow as well.

Reactions: epicateach
Update: Captured this mayhem with the Air 3 Wet Suit , it was the longest flight for the Air 3 , down to 12 % battery . Full video on the Website. Incredible lighting shots to add to my collection. WOW

Last edited:
Hello.
Do you offer any guarantees on your products?
If I have the wet suit installed, fly in the rain, and experience water damage, what recourse do I have?
Thank you.

Reactions: Torque
Hello.
Do you offer any guarantees on your products?
If I have the wet suit installed, fly in the rain, and experience water damage, what recourse do I have?
Thank you.
We do Guranatee a Perfect Install of the Wet Suit and DJI offers there own Water Damage Guarnatee , an because the Wet Suit only weighs 0.3 ounces its covered under there warranty. With that said there are 5000 posts an no issues have been reported of damage or overheating.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Reactions: projectarjun
We do Guranatee a Perfect Install of the Wet Suit and DJI offers there own Water Damage Guarnatee , an because the Wet Suit only weighs 0.3 ounces its covered under there warranty. With that said there are 5000 posts an no issues have been reported of damage or overheating.

Phantomrain.org

So in short.... you as the seller of the wet suit offer no guarantees.

Gotcha!

Thanks for the information.

Reactions: Wreckhunter
Its Fantastic, its the First thing that Pops up on your DJI Refresh so the Wet Suits are added protection that do an amazing job in keeping people up in the Rain.

I snapped this installing my Air3 but I have never purchased DJI Refresh.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water, Capture the Storm and Doubl Protect your investment.

Screenshot of Google ChromeScreenshot of Google Chrome (8-26-23, 2-20-45 PM).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: epicateach
Found an incredible new testing ground for the New ! Air 3 Rescue Jacket, these are Awesome. I will wait for the Rain to come down hard before posting , but this looks like a blast.

Air 3 Mud River.jpg

This is bar none the best looking wet suit on any drone , just amazing in the rain. and floating on the water.
its also one of the best drones for the money. this is the Best Bang you can get for your money now.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Air 3 - 3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
This is bar none the best looking wet suit on any drone , just amazing in the rain. and floating on the water.
its also one of the best drones for the money. this is the Best Bang you can get for your money now.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

View attachment 168813
This color is sick, has a deeper red than the one I had on an Air 2S I sold a while back

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Yes were making a Lunar Purple and its Beautiful , quickly became my Favorite. These Air 3 LIghtning Bolt Wet Suit look the best of any Drone thus far. Will post some pictures Tomorrow of the New Lunar Purple.

Phantomrain.org

Reactions: Torque
Some Pictures of the Rescue Jackets that can be used on the Air 3 / Air 2 /. Air 2S
Got to be the Best Rescue Set up of all the drones as the Air 3 has tons of power to whip this arround being that is so light .

CleanShot 2023-11-19 at 19.28.36@2x.jpgCleanShot 2023-11-19 at 19.28.55@2x.jpg

Phantomrain.org

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne