DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New annoying problem with Mavic pro..Any idea ?

Thanks for that..looking at videos online,the jello effect is sort of permanent...mine is not...it just pops up for a second (or a few when really bad)..otherwise,the drone can work and film smoothly

Thanks for that video...useful
Need to fly it again and again to check stability...but in town a few days ..not allowed here

Did you try re-calibrating IMU, VPS, Gimbal & Compass (DJI Recommended Fix) it worked for me and and my jello was much worse that that. Also has severe aliasing on straight lines like curbs ect...
Make sure your overexposure is set to off as well

Did you try re-calibrating IMU, VPS, Gimbal & Compass (DJI Recommended Fix) it worked for me and and my jello was much worse that that.

I ended bringing it to a repair shop in London to have a look at it...Not sure it's the parts of the drone.Recalibrated everything but the problem appears randomly...(really annoying)..I had new propellers and the drone worked fine on several videos.

Is that a cached video off you phone/tablet or off the Sd card from the drone? If it's cached video could be some type of interference in the video feed uplink

It comes from the SD card....That's the problem.I will let you know the diagnostic anyway

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman