DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Battery for Mavic Pro

This is an amazing discovery!
The only thing you need is a very long wire to keep the drone connected during flight.

Reactions: John MacAulay
Upon doing some research, they are rigging that new battery to enable multiple Mavic pros on one remote during flights in China. The max number is limited to 50 at a time. I believe I read That the phantom can also communicate with them using it which is definitely an upgrade in the DJI capability. The only con to the setup is that you can only land using RTH function, and the home point is automatically set to MARS. Can you please add a link where we may also purchase it?

Well... I'm looking forward to that improvement in DJI technology. Only link I have to this tremendous new source of battery is from an old foundation near my home. I'll see if I can 'dig up' more info on availability.
Upon doing some research, they are rigging that new battery to enable multiple Mavic pros on one remote during flights in China. The max number is limited to 50 at a time. I believe I read That the phantom can also communicate with them using it which is definitely an upgrade in the DJI capability. The only con to the setup is that you can only land using RTH function, and the home point is automatically set to MARS. Can you please add a link where we may also purchase it?

Count yourself fortunate that you got the "IMPROVED" model of this battery. I read somewhere that the previous model provided only 45 seconds of flight time.

I have a Friend who actually remembers using these Cells.(he is very old but still lucid)
He lived in a small hamlet in Wales in the early 1940's with no mains electricity, they used these cells to power a Radio.
He described how when they ran out of power a man would come and take them away to refill with them and return them active.

I have a Friend who actually remembers using these Cells.(he is very old but still lucid)
He lived in a small hamlet in Wales in the early 1940's with no mains electricity, they used these cells to power a Radio.
He described how when they ran out of power a man would come and take them away to refill with them and return them active.
Interesting. At one point I actually contemplated following the directions on the label and seeing if I could get even a trickle of energy to read on my multimeter. In the end, decided it was probably best just left as a conversation piece.

Oh go on give it a try and report back, I think you should get 2 volts, try ordinary battery acid (diluted hydrochloric)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial