DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New battery won't charge

FlyingDutchman90

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I bought a Mavic Air 2S two weeks ago along with 3 batteries and the charging hub. The first round of charging did not give any problems, but now that I try to charge all my batteries for a second time, one of them is not charging. The other two were fine, but when I put the third on the charger, the LED light of the charging hub turns red. In the manual they just say to unplug and remove everything and try again, but this does not change anything.

Does anyone have an idea what is going wrong here and how this can be fixed?

Thanks in advance.

All I can do is suggest you try a couple of things. What do you get when you short press the button on the battery? And can you install it in the drone and check its health with the monitor?

Reactions: RS Bush Pilot
In the meantime I saw that you could also charge the battery without the charging hub by linking it directly to the power source (it was not immediately that obvious to me that you could..) and now it is actually charging normally. So I think the problem is pretty much solved now, although I still find it strange that the charging hub does not allow the battery to be charged.... Thank you for your reply!
All I can do is suggest you try a couple of things. What do you get when you short press the button on the battery? And can you install it in the drone and check its health with the monitor?

In the meantime I saw that you could also charge the battery without the charging hub by linking it directly to the power source (it was not immediately that obvious to me that you could..) and now it is actually charging normally. So I think the problem is pretty much solved now, although I still find it strange that the charging hub does not allow the battery to be charged.... Thank you for your reply!
Also, charge all three batteries and install one at a time and check for updates. Check for updates on all three batteries. The battery update insures communication and correct values for the battery.

Also, charge all three batteries and install one at a time and check for updates. Check for updates on all three batteries. The battery update insures communication and correct values for the battery.
How do you check for battery updates? Does it happen automatically and give a notice if it's needed?

Wasn't aware of batteries needing updates neither.. Thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078