DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Cable the Issue?

mavicblue

Reactions
Greetings, first time post here. Got my Mavic earlier this year and occasionally fly. Haven’t had any issues other than a few self induced near crashes. Today, I had a glitch, the DJI GO 4 crashed while using an iPad for the first time with a new cable. I suspect the cable is the problem since i tested the iPad earlier using the original (too short) controller cable and had no issues.

The $9 cable I bought:

Anbee Nylon Braided Mavic Pro Lightning Cable
(ASIN number on Amazon B071WC5FJZ)

So, what higher quality, reliable cable i should buy?

I doubt the cable caused your iPad to crash. Try using it again to see if you can reproduce that issue.

I read the cable reviews more closely and others have had similar issues with it. Was going to hook this new cable to iPad again and new cable to iPhone too to duplicate but ran out of time today.

Try your too short cable and see if you can duplicate the problem. If so, it is your new cable. If not, you could have been caught by a software update, either DJI or iOS.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Thanks. Yes, was going to do that. Ran out of light. I learned that gusty conditions and poor lightning are not a good combination! Short flight. :eek:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirilin