DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Crystalsky Mount by A Plus Drone

CAllec

Reactions
New Mounting Bracket By A Plus Drone

Available on Ebay # 233001000274

Yes it will, just can use the piece in the center that just makes it a little more secure, not really a big thing.
Thank You

Looking that mine will be here tomorrow looking at the tracking. [emoji4]

Yes, this is a phenomenal design. You have to be a mechanical engineer by trade. If I didn't already have a Mavmount, I would buy this in a heartbeat.

Received mine a few days ago..quick shipping....got my CS mount and put it all together. The weight and balance are as advertised. I have flown twice with it and I really like it. I can easily peer over the top of the CS screen and see the controller screen.
Nice job. It works great for me!
IMG_5864.jpg

Looks really good
Does the mounting plate attach to the remote or just squeezed firmly in the jaws?

Curious how users are packing this... plate and monitor as one or breaking down the components? Kinda hoping I will be able to fold the plate and CS together as one and stuff into a slot in my camera bag.

Thnx

Looks really good
Does the mounting plate attach to the remote or just squeezed firmly in the jaws?

Curious how users are packing this... plate and monitor as one or breaking down the components? Kinda hoping I will be able to fold the plate and CS together as one and stuff into a slot in my camera bag.

Thnx
The clamps on the controller hold the plate. I remove the monitor from the mount to transport. The CS mount is about 1 1/2 tall even when folded so it does take a bit of space would be more with the monitor on, of course.. I found room in my bag for it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada