DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI Flight Simulator

I have been playing online games for years. I have a pretty heavy built custom computer system that I built, that simulator runs like crap on my system. Bad programming. I really would like to know what the hardware requirements are? for that simulator, to be able to run that simulator. Especially if the programmer of that simulator expects it to be successful with drone pilots.

Forget McAfee - total bloatware crap.
Windows Defender is good, it's free, and it doesn't bog down your computer needlessly.

Reactions: Stockmanager
I have been playing online games for years. I have a pretty heavy built custom computer system that I built, that simulator runs like crap on my system. Bad programming. I really would like to know what the hardware requirements are? for that simulator, to be able to run that simulator. Especially if the programmer of that simulator expects it to be successful with drone pilots.
I have a Ryzen 5 build with 16gb RAM and a 1050 Ti video card. Hardly top end and it runs great. Liftoff FPV sim also runs fine.
If your system runs the DJI sim badly you need to determine what needs to be addressed in your system because it's not the sim.

I´m experience a strange problem with Flight Simulator. I downloaded yesterday the Free Trial Version and installed it.

Then when I try to use it (run, click or whatever) , after about 10 seconds of nothing happening, I got a message from McAfee antivirus indicating that it had stop and quarantined the dji_fs.exe file because it had detected a virus on the file.

Has anyone experienced a similar situation? Definitely worried of getting a foreign virus on my PC.
Had the same issue. Temporarily disable Mcafee Real-Time scanning.

1 . Right-click the Mcafee icon

2. Select Change settings/ Real-time Scanning from the menu.

3. In the Real-Time Scanning status window, click the Turn off button.

4. You can now specify when you want Real-Time
Scanning to resume.

Your version might be different than mine, but the process is roughly the same. Good luck.

I´m experience a strange problem with Flight Simulator. I downloaded yesterday the Free Trial Version and installed it.

Then when I try to use it (run, click or whatever) , after about 10 seconds of nothing happening, I got a message from McAfee antivirus indicating that it had stop and quarantined the dji_fs.exe file because it had detected a virus on the file.

Has anyone experienced a similar situation? Definitely worried of getting a foreign virus on my PC.
I use Avast and haven't had any problems.
I wouldn't worry about the simulator anyway, it gets boring after 10 minutes and you'll never use it again.

I'm still baffled that they would model a Mavic Pro in the simulator and not support the Mavic Pro controller.

It is quite frustrating that DJI has decided to not support the Mavic Pro controller. It tells me a lot about this company. Once you purchase a product and they have a newer model the older ones are left out in the cold. That goes for all you that bought Maviv Pro 2 when they come out with Mavic Pro 3. It really makes me wonder about their motives. They want to force you to buy the newest one rather than it standing just on its own merits.

Those that bought the Mavic Pro are what put DJI in the broader market and now they decide to abandon them. How sad. Next drone will probably NOT be DJI if they keep this kind lack of customer focus.

Reactions: RogerMav
Hi everyboby,
I have a problem with my DJI flight simulator software. Everytime that I try to open the program it appears the a message of file error 005_000 {000/0114}.
Can someone help me how to fix it?

Hi everyboby,
I have a problem with my DJI flight simulator software. Everytime that I try to open the program it appears the a message network error error: 008_008 {000/0263}
Can someone help me how to fix it?

I’m upset:mad:

I can’t believe DJi would dis Apple like this
Why? Windows is the most used OS so of course they release it first for Windows!
How they programmed the software (mac, Windows, Linux) has nothing to do with the release target.

I could not find the cost of the simulator on DJI's web site for it. Anyone have any idea?
As we speak, it's EUR 1600.00 (~ US$ 1800.00)

Well, that is the last question I will ask about this software.
You are aware that the DJI flight simulator is available at no cost? It is the same piece of software but is limited in available aircraft and missions that can be flown.
The price I gave is for the Enterprise version in which many industrial scenarios can be flown with Matrice series aircraft.

Guess I will learn how to fly the old time way, and fly my drone in a open field.
That's a good plan!

You are aware that the DJI flight simulator is available at no cost? It is the same piece of software but is limited in available aircraft and missions that can be flown.
The price I gave is for the Enterprise version in which many industrial scenarios can be flown with Matrice series aircraft.

That's a good plan!

Are you saying that the free version will not expire?

mraroid

The flight simulator don't work with the mavic platinum pro. Don't know why they did that

The flight simulator don't work with the mavic platinum pro.
If you are talking about the supported remote controllers, you are right.

Here the currently available RC's integrated with the DJI flightsimulator:
2020-03-08_21-10-19.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost