DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo with RC Pro

We don't know yet. I know I bought everything separately and now DJI will sell it together but not yet for the US.
They say will credit the people who bought it separately.

I’m not jumping back in until after the Updates….and we’ll see where they go with their pricing on these new packages. The Prices need to come down significantly on everything before I’ll consider spending money on the M3 again. I tried it and it wasn’t worth what they charged for it.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Regarding the M3Cine, would love this bird but the money is not in the pot and work is scarce right now. The issues have been with this leading edge technology for ever, I bought a 2012 Phantom that took off and flow away by itself (return to home settings required an old DOS computer to jig the code & default was off), the first Inspire had connection problems, a great camera but slow bit rate, and so on. Having a small flying camera that can capture ProRes422HQ just slung on your back ready to go after a 5 min checklist just blows me away. I have no doubt DJI will fix this quickly and we'll having an amazing machine. 1TB internal SSD is great but am baffled by the zoom, I'd prefer a snap on closeup lens

Reactions: fiddlepilot
Regarding the M3Cine, would love this bird but the money is not in the pot and work is scarce right now. The issues have been with this leading edge technology for ever, I bought a 2012 Phantom that took off and flow away by itself (return to home settings required an old DOS computer to jig the code & default was off), the first Inspire had connection problems, a great camera but slow bit rate, and so on. Having a small flying camera that can capture ProRes422HQ just slung on your back ready to go after a 5 min checklist just blows me away. I have no doubt DJI will fix this quickly and we'll having an amazing machine. 1TB internal SSD is great but am baffled by the zoom, I'd prefer a snap on closeup lens
I consider the Zoom a “visual” tool, not for filming. Regardless of what it was intended or advertised for.

They should add an option to mirror what’s on the SSD to the SD (in background). And by the time you pack up, it could be synced up and ready to pop out. That could solve most of the complaints in the Video above regarding SSD. SD isn’t fast enough for Apple ProRes but it’s close. So it should not be that far behind.

Yes after the anousement they decide to do not to sell this in the US.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka