DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Drone Laws June 1, 2019

tried to do the test but as soon as i choose not a resident its game over.hope they change it before July.
It looks like if your a non-resident you'll have to apply for a SFOC, sounds like it won't be that involved just say where your from and your going to be flying recreationaly.

I'd like to see them recognise the qualifications from whatever country the person is from, but who knows I'm sure there are lots of details that will need to be settled over the next 4.5 month's.
Cheers

Reactions: Esurfman
Has anyone noticed that there is not a single DJI UAV listed for use as an advanced pilot??? (or did I miss something?)

Has anyone noticed that there is not a single DJI UAV listed for use as an advanced pilot??? (or did I miss something?)
Each manufacturer must submit their drones to TC for certification. From a press release by DJI a few days ago they will concentrating on getting their commercial and enterprise drones, Inspire, Mattrice etc, certified first. After that hopefully they will be getting the hobby drones, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro 2 etc, certified.
Cheers

DJI has finally released a list of their drones that meet the regulations for flying with an advanced flight certificate.

The Compliant drones are:
• M600 Series • M200 Series • M200 V2 Series • Inspire 2Mavic 2 series • Mavic Pro • Mavic Air • Phantom 4 series • Spark

More drones may follow.
Cheers

Is there any study material for the advance test?
Peter
No but if you go on cfqa.ca they have the cheapest course but someone at TC recommended them. I’m following the advance version and it is super good. Choose the continuing education tab.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada