DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 New England Foliage and Castle

You really make your clips entertaining!!! Glad to know we have "Guardians of our Digital Playground!" I wonder who thought locking fornicating couples in the tower was a wise idea and why did it take them so long to figure out it wasn't working as punishment. Finally, the guy with the yellow shirt should be more considerate of your shots. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Shot this footage a few weeks ago at Castle Craig in Connecticut. We were a little early for the foliage but the views were great. Legendary narrator Sir Royce adds some questionable historical footnotes.

Nice flight. The UK guys and gals are probably saying, (you call that a castle?)

Welcome to the forum, from Chicago the Windy City.

Ha Ha Ha! What an fascinating part of history brought to life and satisfyingly pleasing to eye and ear. Love your style but have to go now....not to explore my lecherous ways but to satisfy my need to micturate. LOL
Cheers mate from Down Under
Ps Subscribed.

Shot this footage a few weeks ago at Castle Craig in Connecticut. We were a little early for the foliage but the views were great. Legendary narrator Sir Royce adds some questionable historical footnotes.

Hahaha! Excellent! :p

Hi Rhody, Your video inspired me and that is not only because of the beautiful and interesting pictures of the wonderful castle and the surroundings! No, it is also because of your very interesting commentary with humorous elements, like the yellow jacket!😂 Thank you for showing it! By the way, I also like your beard, it's huge! 😉👍👍
cheers Paul

Thanks for the kind words, all! I enjoy making these Sir Royce videos - a nice change of pace from my usual hiking/running ones.

Nice flight. The UK guys and gals are probably saying, (you call that a castle?)

Yeah, certainly not a a castle by UK standards. But Connecticut has a surprising number of stone towers and buildings - they seemed to have enjoyed building them up on the hills!

By the way, I also like your beard, it's huge! 😉👍👍
cheers Paul

The beard is my great joy and burden. Hard to imagine getting rid of it but I need to tuck it in my shirt if I'm eating something messy. 😂

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLEKOK