DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Feature: Ignore Forum

We had a few members complaining about the explosion of Mini discussions and how challenging it is to keep up with just the Mavic 2, etc.. threads. So, we added the "Ignore Forum" button to help reduce the noise on topics you aren't interested in following. You can always re-follow it from your account page.

View attachment 85757

For now, all forums will continue to be listed in the daily/weekly emails.

C.
Oh well. Thought the daily/weeklies would be MM free. Disappointed. Where does the new feature apply, if it's not the daily recap? Regardless, thanks for all you do to keep this otherwise invaluable site functioning smoothly.

For those of us with forum digest posts that are at least half full of Mini discussions, I though you guys very much for this new feature.

We had a few members complaining about the explosion of Mini discussions and how challenging it is to keep up with just the Mavic 2, etc.. threads. So, we added the "Ignore Forum" button to help reduce the noise on topics you aren't interested in following. You can always re-follow it from your account page.

View attachment 85757

For now, all forums will continue to be listed in the daily/weekly emails.

C.
On my iPhone (XsMax) I continually press to "X" out of the Mavic sign up daily e-mail digest, but it just will not go away. What Am I doing wrong? I get the screen, "Get the Most out of you Mavic", sign up" every time I enter a new thread. Arggh!

On my iPhone (XsMax) I continually press to "X" out of thThe Mavic sign up daily e-mail digest, but it just will not go away. What Am I doing wrong? I get the screen, "Get the Most out of you Mavic", sign up" every time I enter a new thread. Arggh!
That is strange. I don't suppose you have cookies turned off? It needs to set the cookie to ensure it doesn't show again. I'm not familiar with the XsMax but maybe try another browser to see if you have the same issue?

I see that annoying popup every couple of weeks on my ipad, cant remember the amount of times ive dismissed it now.. its irritating.. Ive thought about subscribing to the email just to get rid of the popup, then i can just report the emails as spam, just like the popup[

That is strange. I don't suppose you have cookies turned off? It needs to set the cookie to ensure it doesn't show again. I'm not familiar with the XsMax but maybe try another browser to see if you have the same issue?
No it's not the iMAC desk top, it's the iPhone. Where do I find cookies on an iPhone?
I see that annoying popup every couple of weeks on my ipad, cant remember the amount of times ive dismissed it now.. its irritating.. Ive thought about subscribing to the email just to get rid of the popup, then i can just report the emails as spam, just like the popup[
I tried that already. Didn't work. I signed up several times to try to get rid of it, but to no avail. The pop up will just NOT go away. I have given up and so I just delete it and wait to read the forum on my desk top.

Can't seem to get the forum software to ignore Mavic Mini Discussions. When I go to the thread it shows up as ignored (button is there to un-ignore) Forum software bug? Whn looking at the forum index, no Mavic Mini threads are showing.

2019-11-27 09_02_28-DJI Mavic Drone Forum.png

2019-11-27 09_05_41-Achieving maximum distance _ DJI Mavic Drone Forum.png

2019-11-27 09_07_31-Yesterday's new topics (from DJI Mavic Drone Forum) - thoraldus@gmail.com ...png

I may have found the issue. I had a Watched thread in Mavic Mini Discussions. Perhaps the watched thread flag overrides the ignore forum setting. I've un-watched the thread and re-ignored Mavic Mini Discussions. Will see if that does the trick. ;)

I may have found the issue. I had a Watched thread in Mavic Mini Discussions. Perhaps the watched thread flag overrides the ignore forum setting. I've un-watched the thread and re-ignored Mavic Mini Discussions. Will see if that does the trick. ;)
Well, that didn't work. Any suggestions? At this point I suppose the only course left is to turn off all notifications. A shame, really.

This morning's weekly digest was nearly useless, mostly full of mini threads. I appreciate the 'ignore forum' feature as it is, but also look forward to the day when the filter is also applied to the digests.

Thanks, Chris

Reactions: Thoraldus
AH! I missed this little jewel in the OP ...

"For now, all forums will continue to be listed in the daily/weekly emails."

Sigh! ;)

The digest is now pretty useless for me also, so I've turned it off. I'll continue to watch this thread for updates. Hope it gets sorted out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54