DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware coming soon?

I heard another firmware update beyond.300 is coming in late December. Anybody know about that?
we will when or if it gets here

Reactions: W5CI
I’m sure I’ve seen a thread regards a DJI Moderator advising unlocking NFZ coming in December, although I suspect their focusing on MM force landing and other in air flight bugs.
the problem is at this time, it is exactly that hearsay,

...and once it hits I will wait a bit for the beta-testers to give their feedback.I am NOT a beta tester.Broke not fix not.

That was the biggest frustration when I received my mini... can not fly in a lot the area I need it to in my business... (yes, I have a license) boggles my mind that they would send these out with out the unlock feature in the software....since it is in their other products... my solution in the mean time was to just bite the bullet and buy a Mavic 2 Pro...

I was told by DJI Tech support that an update would be coming in “late December” when I used their chat feature to complain about the NFZ unlock issue.

I too am so put off that DJI would put out a product with an issue like this!

Mark

So am I! My garden is just on the edge of Nft, flying well with the spark, but Mini not. Shame :)

I feel for you. My house and nearby wide open space are on the edge of the NFZ and won’t allow me to fly.

I cant believe a date for the update isn’t available. I don’t know of any other business or process where this sort of behavior would be acceptable.

theres one good thing, when it is finally released we will all know about it on the forum

Reactions: Thanev
I was told by DJI Tech support that an update would be coming in “late December” when I used their chat feature to complain about the NFZ unlock issue.

With today being the 22nd I guess we’ll know within the next nine days. I haven’t bought one yet but I’ve watched a lot of reviews and am considering getting one. I like the portability and easy hand launch capability. The mini could go in my saddle bag on motorcycle rides. I had the original mavic but whenever I flew it there was a stress level over the fact I was putting $1000 in the sky and flying it a few thousand feet away. Risking less than half that cost feels better somehow.

Reactions: OregonEd and Thanev
With today being the 22nd I guess we’ll know within the next nine days. I haven’t bought one yet but I’ve watched a lot of reviews and am considering getting one. I like the portability and easy hand launch capability. The mini could go in my saddle bag on motorcycle rides. I had the original mavic but whenever I flew it there was a stress level over the fact I was putting $1000 in the sky and flying it a few thousand feet away. Risking less than half that cost feels better somehow.
Nailed it!

My MA and all it accessories fit in a case that fits neatly in my bikes saddle bag. I can even charge the batteries off the bikes battery.The MA is a much better bird and won't fly off in light winds.

Reactions: careless

I too am so put off that DJI would put out a product with an issue like this!

Mark

The Chinese run on a different calender based on the Lunar cycles. Their December is our January. Haha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe