DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware coming soon?

With what it says about the compass calibration part, I’ll hang back and see what folks have to say about that. Geo zones don’t matter to me luckily.

Reactions: Thanev
Compass issues should prompt calibration and prevent flying regardless if there's enough light or not. System can switch modes depending on conditions and you don't want to fly outside of ATTI with bad compass data.

Doesn’t need any added compass issues more than it has.

waiting for the update to allow the litchi app to work with the mavic mini
Expect to have DJI release the SDK that supports the MM sometime mid 2020. Add another few weeks/months until 3rd party developers like Litchi implement the new SDK features for the MM.

Hello Everyone,

I just ordered a mavic mini, I have the Litchi app and noticed under settings, drone type the mavic mini is listed and can be selected. I did see a post where it mentioned when the sdk became available from DJI , Litchi would add the mavic mini to the list of drones. So does this mean the mavic mini is now supported with Litchi?

Hello Everyone,

I just ordered a mavic mini, I have the Litchi app and noticed under settings, drone type the mavic mini is listed and can be selected. I did see a post where it mentioned when the sdk became available from DJI , Litchi would add the mavic mini to the list of drones. So does this mean the mavic mini is now supported with Litchi?
On the Desktop application of Litchi, where exactly is an item to select any drone?

I was referring to the desktop app..

I just turned my mini on, I have the litchi app, I went to the litchi app, it seemed to work but I'm puzzled, (I'm in the house), the mini shows the camera on the drone is working, but the screen on my iPad says that the mini is disconnected, if I move the mini around, the camera shows the picture moves around ok, I tried the see if the camera would take pictures in litchi mode, nope, nothing, I tried to take a movie, in litchi mode, nothing, I can't go out and try it because, my city has every one in lock down, not supposed to leave the house, because of this virus going around. it would be nice if the litchi will work, I guess I will just have to wait.

So far I'm good, I'm 87 I'm one of those in the danger zone for this virus, so I have to be extra careful
STAY SAFE
AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

I definitely don't have that menue on a Windows 10 PC.
That's the plugin from VLM, an add-on utility that has nothing to do with Litchi itself.

Litchi needs the DJI SDK as a foundation to work with specific aircraft / flight controllers.

DJI has released an SDK update on March 20, 2020. There is no Mavic Mini support, so Litchi will not work with the Mavic Mini as we speak (End of March 2020)

For those interested, here the release notes from DJI's SDK:
SDK_Mar_2020.png

Reactions: Ping^Spike

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki