DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new firmware mavic air

If you are calibrating vision, there is a minimum size screen size that needs to be used. Is that possibly part of your issue?
No, big screen. I rolled it back then updated again and seems fine, didn't need to calibrate again.

I am definitely having the same issues with this update like some of you here are. Major video and image lag issues out 900ft in any direction. Before the update I was going out much farther. Rolled back both firmwares with MA and remote and now the issues are gone. All settings were set the same across the board. It is very strange that the issues are only isolated to a few of us.

hi if you have the carbon fiber propeller change them back to the original and try it again the carbon fiber ones mess the reception of the ma

hi if you have the carbon fiber propeller change them back to the original and try it again the carbon fiber ones mess the reception of the ma
Here’s my thoughts on non DJI props. Similar to adding another nail to your coffin. Not something that would enter my arena.

Reactions: Hpacura
Issues, suddenly mine will not record video or take photo’s. How to i revert to .400?
What makes you think it's the FW? Not read any other report of this being caused by .500! Maybe try a FW refresh via the DJI Assistant first?

I like the new feature where you can change the exposure by pressing the function key and then use the wheel. It's not as easy as MPro but still better than using the touch screen.

However I still have problem with my range. I'll test it out more.

Thanks DJI for listening. Next, please offer quiet propellers.
I think it will get slightly cooler in hades when we get a quieter Mavic Air!
But we can always dream.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000