DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware update, Go4 Crashes every time

ManticsEnt

Reactions
I downloaded and installed the newest firmware last night and i just updated my other two batteries. The catch? Now the dang app wont connect. I'll boot up the RC, the app, and then the drone, and when the RC makes a connection it forces me to this gutted camera interface instead, and a second later it crashes..... every. single. time. Someone wake me up from this nightmare.

Hi,
Yeah the same thing happened to me. It is definitely and app to device issue, as some have no problems yet others are having big issues. If you have an android device...
I uninstalled the app completely and found the earlier version on APKmirror.com, and reloaded version 4.1.3 as it worked for me and my device (Android). You may find a different version is better for you.
it may be the new app requires a higher spec processor, I don't really know.
Since reloading the earlier version, I have had no glitching, no video feed issues and the Mavic flies again without disconnects or any other issue.
I hope this helps.

Just spent 2hrs walking up a mountain only to find my ipad keeps crashing...good job ive got my android phone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redrover61