DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware woes

quad_kappa

Reactions
Just came home after being gone fro three (3) months. Haven't flown MP since June. New firm ware installed and poof. No video no camera. screen on Go app has no vid. Any suggestions? Still new to the game

Go app has no vid, screen is black tired 2 cables. Any suggestions? Still new to the game.

Did install the most recent firmware upgrade v01.04.500 after a factory rest via asst 2

I had the same issue tonight. The fix for me was changing the camera settings from "Manual" to "Auto". The video came back to life immediately. I have seen others that have resolved it by switching from NTSC to PAL and back again. Hopefully this helps!

I have a different issue after updating FW llast night. Message at top left of djigo4 screen says “ gimbal motor overload, check gimbal lock” camera show pic, goes through its dance at startup, stops facing about 20 degrees to right. Cannot rotate camera up or down. Gamble motor is very hot.
Everything worked great below FW update. I restarted several times but still the same. Can I downgrade FW, if so how

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redulus