DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Fly version 15 available

Filmarik

Reactions
Just downloaded the new Fly 15 into my RC Pro and I am happy to report that the incorrect histogram display in Fly v.14 has been resolved with this new Fly version. It also brings a new auto tracking symbol on screen, a new feature introduced for Air3S. This update resets the programable buttons to default settings. I would recommend checking all your settings before flying.

Last edited:
Just downloaded the new Fly 15 into my RC Pro and I am happy to report that the incorrect histogram display in Fly v.14 has been resolved with this new Fly version. It also brings a new auto tracking symbol on screen, a new feature introduced for Air3S. This update resets the programable buttons to default settings. I would recommend checking all your settings before flying.
Thanks for letting us know. I updated my Mavic 3 Pro and RCPro and indeed the histogram works properly in this update.

Have no idea what the auto tracking is but probably won’t use it anyway.

Chris

It also brings a new auto tracking symbol on screen, a new feature introduced for Air3S.
Is that where it marks things that can be tracked with a green "+" symbol? I think I've seen that in videos on the Air 3S.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr0nk3rt