DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New flyer - DJI Refresh

gorses

Reactions
I'd like to think I'm careful but as a total newbie flying my drone is beyond my experience, maybe the odd crash is absolutely the norm?

What is the forums opinion on DJI Refresh? Is it essential as a damaging crash is all but inevitable? Are there better options?
I bought the Mini2 standalone at £419 - Refresh is £45 for 1 year with first claim +£45 - that's about 22% of its value for 1 claim.

If you’re new to this you will find yourself pushing the limit. I do RC Flying over 15 years and had a few crashes because the better you get the more risky manoeuvres you try to get great footage (I.e. forrest).

If it had sensors I would not recommend it; but remember, you will have to retrieve it which can be difficult. I live in Munich and the Alps are not far an this time I bought it for two years.

Cheers,
Alexander

Reactions: Jeff.K and gorses
I have it on both my drones (air 2 and mini 2) because it gives me some pace of mind.

Thanks for the replies ?
I did get the DJI refresh, after a couple of flights I found that it's quite nerve racking.
No doubt I'll get used to it but as you said, peace of mind.

It’s good to have. A little peace of mind. You’ll also get an opportunity to buy another year when current one comes close to expiring.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar