DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Flyer In ATLANTA

Astro1

Reactions
Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this! My name is Nick, I have been flying RC airplanes and drones for years (as a hobby since a young age) as my family was always into it. Now I own a professional marketing agency and this is my first professional level drone ( Mavic 2 Zoom) and I love it! I already have about 15 hours on it and have started to make videos, the Mavic pro 2 is the best flying aircraft I have ever encountered, it is much more then just a toy. My Mavic has become just as important of a tool as my standard camera and I love how far drones have come. Here are two of my most recent videos, what do you guys think?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Astro1 and BigAl07
Welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: Astro1
Welcome to the forum! :)

Here are two of my most recent videos, what do you guys think?
Nice editing! They are definitely enjoyable to watch.

Greetings from Marietta, GA! Your moves are very solid! Have you considered getting your Part 107 so that you can operate commercially?

Hi Nick, welcome to the forum. Nice videography! I'm also in Georgia to your south near Macon/Warner Robins and I'm an RC flyer/AMA member with the Gama Club in Ft. Valley.

Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this! My name is Nick, I have been flying RC airplanes and drones for years (as a hobby since a young age) as my family was always into it. Now I own a professional marketing agency and this is my first professional level drone ( Mavic 2 Zoom) and I love it! I already have about 15 hours on it and have started to make videos, the Mavic pro 2 is the best flying aircraft I have ever encountered, it is much more then just a toy. My Mavic has become just as important of a tool as my standard camera and I love how far drones have come. Here are two of my most recent videos, what do you guys think?

Nice videos, Nick!

Greetings from Marietta, GA! Your moves are very solid! Have you considered getting your Part 107 so that you can operate commercially?
Awesome! I'm in Buckhead! Yes I want to get my 107 ASAP, I am starting to line jobs up!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998