DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Flyer in Sunny SW FL

Bentcaver

Reactions
New to Sarasota County, FL, and just purchased my first drone, a DJI Mavic Mini. Have been testing flying and having some fun. In these flights, I realized that elevated landing gear is needed. Now the drone is over the limit on weight. I have just registered and ready to get out and fly. If anyone in the area has suggestions of nice locations to practice, it would be helpful.

Looking forward to some great times.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please use one of the best forum search options.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Bentcaver.

I realized that elevated landing gear is needed.

The Mavic series does sit low to the ground and I recently purchased a launch pad for the MA2.

I hand launch / land my Spark and MA2 most of the times so the pad provides a clean spot for pre flight checks.

I still have my eye on some landing gear just in case.

Between all of the possible accessories to purchase (strobe lights, landing gear, prop guards, skins, etc.) there's only some much room to mount stuff.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! You should be able to connect with folks local to you in the Local & Regional Discussions. You’re gonna have tons of fun with that Mini. Good job getting her registered!

Safe flying in 2021!

New to Sarasota County, FL, and just purchased my first drone, a DJI Mavic Mini. Have been testing flying and having some fun. In these flights, I realized that elevated landing gear is needed. Now the drone is over the limit on weight. I have just registered and ready to get out and fly. If anyone in the area has suggestions of nice locations to practice, it would be helpful.

Looking forward to some great times.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smxrfyy