DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New From Birmingham, AL

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

You should be excited cavenger . . . everything you've read is correct. She is a truly remarkable bird. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello Neighbor !
Im a bit south of you ...a little town called Tallassee.

A years flight time plus with a Spark

11 months on Phantom 4 Ver 2

2 flights on a Mavic Mini that I believe to have been defective out of the box......It certainly is now due to parts of 3 days knocking out of tree ?

I’m hoping to dig further into the Airdata logs I have now. and looking forward to the wisdom of this community..

Will do a bit of research and post separately on that.

Mavic Pro 2 is always tempting me...but with a Phantom 4 pro v 2.....and not needing fold up portability I have been able to resist the urge ?

Now just where is that Mavic 2 Black Friday deal.....flymore deal for 699.95 ? Hahahahahah

Reactions: cavenger
I am new here, just got my Mavic 2 Pro. Haven't even taken her out yet. Excited!
Welcome to the forum , lots of great members and info .
I live in Western NC , but was born and raised in B'ham .
Wish I was still there .NC not my kind of place.

Have fun flying your Mavic 2 Pro , I have a Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Pro and Mavic Air, all 3 are great.

Mike

Reactions: cavenger
Dang it....went to Best Buy to pick up a 2nd Tello today....Mavic 2 Pro kept saying take me home....I did...and will consider it an early gift from Santa....who I'm now on his bad list......maybe he will come around and leave a 2nd battery or like for Christmas Morning :)
I am new here, just got my Mavic 2 Pro. Haven't even taken her out yet. Excited!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3