DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from California

ARCapslock

Reactions
Hello, from California's San Joaquin Valley.

I was never exposed to drones until I saw a one fly over my house last month and was inspired to make my first purchase of a mavic mini the next day.

One month and 2500 you tube videos later, I am also the owner of a MA2.

Excited to have a fun new way to capture memories with the family and get back into photography and videography as a hobby.

Looking forward to learning and contributing here.

Thanks!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to you from Hauptmann, in the sovereign state of Texas!

The Mini and the MA2 are both terrific machines for the beginner and the pro alike. There are over 100,000 of us worldwide to help you grow as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read and reread the manuals. Practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will crash and/or lose your bird. Just be sure you know how to retrieve them before the inevitable happens.

Sorry about the Fly App. We all hope that DJI will upgrade it without such tiny fonts and icons.

Happy flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

So, do you have a little aviation background young man?
I have several friends who are professional pilots, when we were in college, the hangar belonging to my buddies dad at our municipal airport was our hangout, so I’ve been exposed to some of the aviation life. I would love to get my private pilot’s license one day if time and funds allow. That’s it other than being an aviation enthusiast since I was a child.

I have several friends who are professional pilots, when we were in college, the hangar belonging to my buddies dad at our municipal airport was our hangout, so I’ve been exposed to some of the aviation life. I would love to get my private pilot’s license one day if time and funds allow. That’s it other than being an aviation enthusiast since I was a child.
I just noticed that your location showed KTCY. Welcome to the Forum.

Welcome!

My own 2 cents:
Read this: A short explanation of compass function, calibration and errors.

Fly without looking at your screen at first. Understand what drone orientation is, what the lights mean, and how to navigate without the display. (Saved me numerous times)

Set up your menu system before take off. Meaning set your RTH Altitude, your RTH action, the APAS stuff etc. All before you take off.

Pretend like Sport mode doesn't exist.

Enjoy your new addiction. ?

PS I also own the MA2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas