DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Lakeside-Marblehead, Ohio

Hello from the Crossroads of America Narsh.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Welcome…..from Catawba Island, Ohio
Hello Ramboat from Catawba. A local…Yea!

I flew a little bit over the ice shanty’s off Catawba State Park this winter. Unfortunately, it was NOT the day that the ice flow broke loose and the 16 fishermen needed to be rescued via Coast Guard chopper. It was exactly one week earlier. Otherwise, that would’ve been some great video. Maybe next time. It seems to happen every year or so.
Maybe we can meet sometime and you can share some of your favorite local flying spots. I would love to learn more from an experienced pilot.
Thanks.

Hello Ramboat from Catawba. A local…Yea!

I flew a little bit over the ice shanty’s off Catawba State Park this winter. Unfortunately, it was NOT the day that the ice flow broke loose and the 16 fishermen needed to be rescued via Coast Guard chopper. It was exactly one week earlier. Otherwise, that would’ve been some great video. Maybe next time. It seems to happen every year or so.
Maybe we can meet sometime and you can share some of your favorite local flying spots. I would love to learn more from an experienced pilot.
Thanks.
Good morning Narsh. Yes, capturing the excitement of the fishermen rescue last month would have been exciting. Happy that everyone was ok in the end.
Our daughter and family are building a home in Marblehead. They moved up here from Columbus and love the area here, as we all do. Flying drones near the lake is really nice. As you know, the wind determines when we can fly. The weather is starting to get better.
Yes, we can meet anytime and talk about drones until the cows come home. I am retired and can meet pretty much anytime.
Take care and thanks for reaching out.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome from another Buckeye - based in Strongsville (SW of Cleveland). So looking forward to getting up that way to fly later this spring. My daughter had a campsite at Lakeside for years and always loved going up there.

Welcome from another Buckeye - based in Strongsville (SW of Cleveland). So looking forward to getting up that way to fly later this spring. My daughter had a campsite at Lakeside for years and always loved going up there.
I am familiar with Strongsville. I had clients there before I retired. (Clark-Reliance on Foltz Parkway). Good people.

Reactions: wjkrysak
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000