DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from NC

Nojo73

Reactions
Hey everyone,

Just purchased a new Mavic Air Fly More package yesterday for my first ever drone. Looking to do some recreational flying around various fields and rivers. Have been wanting to get a drone for a while now so I am excited to start this new hobby :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona.! Enjoy.
You should read the full manual on your new bird... much more complete than the one in the box;
Also be sure to register your new drone with FAA. Do it here:

Welcome to the forum :)

What part of NC? I'm way over on the western most end of the state. Welcome neighbor :)

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona.! Enjoy.
You should read the full manual on your new bird... much more complete than the one in the box;
Also be sure to register your new drone with FAA. Do it here:

Thanks for those links, Thomas. I will give that a read this afternoon.

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Nojo73
Hey everyone,

Just purchased a new Mavic Air Fly More package yesterday for my first ever drone. Looking to do some recreational flying around various fields and rivers. Have been wanting to get a drone for a while now so I am excited to start this new hobby :)
Welcome . I'm in the foothills of NC. Approximately 30 mins from Blowing Rock

I'm from Fairview/Asheville. If you're ever in the area drop me a line. Maybe we can fly together somewhere.
Mike S.

I'm over in that area fairly often for work.

If you ever venture over into Haywood County give me a shout.

Welcome. I spend a lot of time in the Outer Banks area. Its a nice change of scenery from my home area of SW Virginia.

I am hoping to get some flying time in on the shore in the next week or so. That is if I can navigate all the National Seashore, airport, and local regulations. Seems like quite a few areas are trying to restrict flying or still have regulations published that are outdated and reversed by the local governments. Its hard when all you see is a published policy online that turns out was reversed without correcting published documents. Same thing here in VA even though the state clipped the wings of local governments to make rules. Nobody updates anything, too much red tape to cut I guess.

I am rambling. Have fun on the forums, there is tons of good info here.

Reactions: Nojo73
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69