DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from the STL area

Hi...View attachment 138980...thank you for joining us here....have fun with the drone...have you gotten your TRUST certificate yet?.If not just ask about it an someone will send you the link...it is free and it is easy to get...but you do need it to fly
Thank you. I plan to do that soon. A friend of mine sent me the link for the TRUST certificate.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello from the Crossroads of America JFMflyer.

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Hello from the STL area.
I am new to flying drones and I just recently bought a DJI Mini SE as my first.
I have heard great things about this forum and I look forward to learning from this group.
Welcome Jerr-Dog..it's about time you showed up.🤣 You will learn a ton from the people on this forum. There's a bunch of awesome people here.

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Have a Happy, Safe and Enjoyable Thanksgiving Day! Enjoy, and happy flying!

Hello from the STL area.
I am new to flying drones and I just recently bought a DJI Mini SE as my first.
I have heard great things about this forum and I look forward to learning from this group.
Welcome aboard...lots of gr8 info here. Feel free to add your knowledge and experience.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Droniac and MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky