DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new from the UK

teccer

Reactions
Hi All
I'm new to this forum but have been on the P3P forum for quite a few years, I started in the multicopter flying many years ago building my own tricopters, it was after a few of years that the first Phantom came out, buying the P1 was the start from there to the P3P which I'm really happy with, the reason I've joind this forum is because the CAA have brought up a new set of rules to begin I think at the end of this year and as I usually fly from my garden in a small village in the SW of the UK aparrently that will be a no go flying my Phantom 3P I wasn't too impressed with any other sub 250gm drones until I readup about the MM2 and watching YT videos I realise that this was the way to go.
tomorrow my MM2 is being delivered plus a Samsung Tab A 8 (2019) with a tablet extension, extra length lead so as to use a tablet as I'm used to.
I only joined 2 days ago and have already posted 5 questions and received many really helpful comments...........thanks Ray

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland teccer.

Nice to meet you Ray.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.
thanks for the welcome, I hope to learn more on this forum.
this is a vid I made when I returned from my winter break in Spain, been going to spain in the winter months for the last 25 years but with the virus we've had to miss this winter, :-(

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup
Hi Dirk, long time no see, I used to see you reguarly on the tricopter forum good to see your still in action, Ray

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000