DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Western New York.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome RockyCat, I'm in Middle Georgia, where are you located?

Welcome RockyCat, I'm in Middle Georgia, where are you located?
Hey MavicMikeK glad to hear form you. I'm located in Western New York near Buffalo.
I'm as far away from New York City as you can get and be in the same state.
I recently purchased a MPZ and love it. I'm still learning to be a very carful pilot. Batteries charged, compass calibrated, gimbal gard off, and weather checked on a UAV weather site.
Still flying around my house, but planning on ranging out to get some more hours under my belt.

Reactions: MavicMikeK
Hey MavicMikeK glad to hear form you. I'm located in Western New York near Buffalo.
I'm as far away from New York City as you can get and be in the same state.
I recently purchased a MPZ and love it. I'm still learning to be a very carful pilot. Batteries charged, compass calibrated, gimbal gard off, and weather checked on a UAV weather site.
Still flying around my house, but planning on ranging out to get some more hours under my belt.
Awesome... I was born in the northeast and lived in Connecticut from 1950 until 1980. I'm now retired in Georgia. I recently bought a new Magic Pro Platinum and I'm enjoying flying it at my AMA RC field. Check out the link in my profile. Mike

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum :)

Awesome... I was born in the northeast and lived in Connecticut from 1950 until 1980. I'm now retired in Georgia. I recently bought a new Magic Pro Platinum and I'm enjoying flying it at my AMA RC field. Check out the link in my profile. Mike
Congrats on your retirement, I'm two years out myself.
Space and Defense business myself for the last 40 yrs or so.
Fly safe my friend.

Jim

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d