DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Wisconsin

Annie

Reactions
Hello all. Just purchased the Mavic 2 Pro and am reading and trying to learn everything I can. This looks like a great forum so I will definitely be taking in as much as I can. I hope to contribute also as I get more involved and up-to-speed. My focus for the Mavic 2 is still photography so am looking for info on best tips, techniques and settings to use, etc. I have a handful of short flights under my belt and so far am very impressed with the equipment!

I look forward to learning and sharing with all of you. Thanks.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello all. Just purchased the Mavic 2 Pro and am reading and trying to learn everything I can. This looks like a great forum so I will definitely be taking in as much as I can. I hope to contribute also as I get more involved and up-to-speed. My focus for the Mavic 2 is still photography so am looking for info on best tips, techniques and settings to use, etc. I have a handful of short flights under my belt and so far am very impressed with the equipment!

I look forward to learning and sharing with all of you. Thanks.
Howdy from Wyoming @Annie, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Annie
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people here to answer questions you may have.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.57657

Reactions: Annie
Thanks dirkclod - - much appreciated. I am finding that the brief manual provided with the drone really only shows you where the menus and various features are - -but doesn't really provide much detail into the settings and how they can/should be used.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu