DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Wisconsin

Annie

Reactions
Hello all. Just purchased the Mavic 2 Pro and am reading and trying to learn everything I can. This looks like a great forum so I will definitely be taking in as much as I can. I hope to contribute also as I get more involved and up-to-speed. My focus for the Mavic 2 is still photography so am looking for info on best tips, techniques and settings to use, etc. I have a handful of short flights under my belt and so far am very impressed with the equipment!

I look forward to learning and sharing with all of you. Thanks.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello all. Just purchased the Mavic 2 Pro and am reading and trying to learn everything I can. This looks like a great forum so I will definitely be taking in as much as I can. I hope to contribute also as I get more involved and up-to-speed. My focus for the Mavic 2 is still photography so am looking for info on best tips, techniques and settings to use, etc. I have a handful of short flights under my belt and so far am very impressed with the equipment!

I look forward to learning and sharing with all of you. Thanks.
Howdy from Wyoming @Annie, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Annie
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people here to answer questions you may have.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.57657

Reactions: Annie
Thanks dirkclod - - much appreciated. I am finding that the brief manual provided with the drone really only shows you where the menus and various features are - -but doesn't really provide much detail into the settings and how they can/should be used.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark