DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new GO4app firmware update is out.... v 4.3.24?

Cpt.Barbossa1072

Reactions
hello forum, Just turned on my smart controller to log into the Dji Go4 app &
940638a2235c5e931754bd108ac44746.jpg
a pop up for a new firmware update came on but won't allow to be downloaded/uploaded! Anyone experiencing this issue

Reactions: MPoirier
here this same thing I don't know what to do.
and my drone won't connect???

I see it every time I turn on the rc, but I’m not going to download it until I hear from the gods of the forum that it’s worth doing so. The last time I downloaded the latest firmware it restricted me from flying in my own back yard. And posts NFZ. Mind you , I’m 7.4 miles away from the airport. No no no , I’m a quick study. I’ll wait this one out. Lol.

Reactions: Jason_M
I don't think it's available yet. Not on google play or on the main DJI website for download yet. But I hope it gives an option to NOT update. Like using the flight simulator app, and according to this update, it won't be usable with it.

It is just a warning of the the loss of the simulator in the next update. It is not an update notification. To quote above ...

"Does say "we are" not "we have" so may be it's an advanced advice !"

hello forum, Just turned on my smart controller to log into the Dji Go4 app &
940638a2235c5e931754bd108ac44746.jpg
a pop up for a new firmware update came on but won't allow to be downloaded/uploaded! Anyone experiencing this issue
it also happens to me but it just says that that version does not support the simulator, that's all but the version is not yet available for download do you know more?

I see it every time I turn on the rc, but I’m not going to download it until I hear from the gods of the forum that it’s worth doing so. The last time I downloaded the latest firmware it restricted me from flying in my own back yard. And posts NFZ. Mind you , I’m 7.4 miles away from the airport. No no no , I’m a quick study. I’ll wait this one out. Lol.
sorry and how would you download?

I have the same problem on my Smart Controller. It remains on version 4.3.16.
May Samsung phone however has already updated to version 4.3.24. So my conclusion is that the new version is available for Android systems however DJI chose not to allow it to install on the Smart Controller yet.
Why I have no idea.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne