DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Guy from locked down Lancashire UK.

Flashgordon

Reactions
Hi People, I've been taking photographs for some time now and always wanted to get that better angle, view point, unique shot. So when I was told by a judge that my photo of a double rainbow reflected in the Scottish Loch sandwiching the bridge crossing it "would have been better if I could have been a bit further out into the loch," ( I cant walk on water so I guess that's why I'm not a judge!) a drone popped into my head. I bought myself a Maveric Mini to get the hang of things and I hope to go on from there. I'm just a newbie so play nice please

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a Mavic Mini and have enjoyed many flights. You will find helpful suggestions and support in the forums. We look forward to your view of the world.

Hi People, I've been taking photographs for some time now and always wanted to get that better angle, view point, unique shot. So when I was told by a judge that my photo of a double rainbow reflected in the Scottish Loch sandwiching the bridge crossing it "would have been better if I could have been a bit further out into the loch," ( I cant walk on water so I guess that's why I'm not a judge!) a drone popped into my head. I bought myself a Maveric Mini to get the hang of things and I hope to go on from there. I'm just a newbie so play nice please
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+