DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New here but not new.

Darknetone

Reactions
Hello Fellow Pilots, I am new here but not new to drones. Got my start 7+ years ago with the Bebop 2, I don't really count the two toy drones in terms of time. I have been keeping the Bebop 2 with a lot of effort, and the realization that commercially using the Bebop 2 was not an option. Sooo I decided it was time and I recently purchased the Mini 4 Pro Extended flight time package. And have been very impressed with it's capabilities and performance. DroneHistory.jpg

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I recently purchased the Mini 4 Pro Extended flight time package. And have been very impressed with it's capabilities and performance.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 4 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly Safe…

Welcome to the forum! :)

A few useful things to get you started:
  • The current Mini 4 Pro manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box).

• This video covers all the basics of the Mini 4 Pro.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

Hello from the Crossroads of America Darknetone.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 4 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly Safe…
Thanks for the Hampton info!, I am in Stafford (by Quantico) I'll have to check out the group. Thanks for the links but I have already run the links and docs and them some, actually quite a lot. I am working on figuring out waypoints on a computer. a then uploading to the MP4,... we will see how that goes! Thanks again!!

am working on figuring out waypoints on a computer. a then uploading to the MP4,...
YouTube is your friend.... Nothing like seeing it done in a video versers trying to figure it out by just reading the raw facts... Good Luck!

Last edited:
Good looking setup. Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and yourview of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne