DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New here from ireland

Hi guys just joined this great forum which I came across as I just ordered my first mavic serious drone, currently flying a spark so looking forward to my air 2.
Ordered it from dji who just told me they won’t be shipping it out to me till the 27th of may?
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado. I hope you get your MA2 sooner than what they're saying.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:)Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. Anticipation of arrival is part of the fun.. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi guys just joined this great forum which I came across as I just ordered my first mavic serious drone, currently flying a spark so looking forward to my air 2.
Ordered it from dji who just told me they won’t be shipping it out to me till the 27th of may?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2 when it arrives, anxiously awaiting mine too, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum. And greetings to you from Ireland too. Did they name the reason? I recommend you try another supplier or store, I’m sure it will be faster.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242