DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New here

Owl7

Reactions
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Im from Tx and recently started flying my mavic. Love it for the most part. I was banned on dji facebook page for implying we didnt need to always send our mavics back to dji for repair. Hopefully that stuff doesnt happen here. Looking forward to learning more from more experienced operators. Thanks again!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Owl7
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Reactions: Owl7
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Im from Tx and recently started flying my mavic. Love it for the most part. I was banned on dji facebook page for implying we didnt need to always send our mavics back to dji for repair. Hopefully that stuff doesnt happen here. Looking forward to learning more from more experienced operators. Thanks again!

Hello and welcome from Atlanta. You will find many people here who DIY on repairs because they either didnt want to wait 6 weeks for DJI to repair it under warranty, and/or didnt have DJI Refresh. If you have repaired your Mavic, there are plenty of people here who would like you to share your story.

I repair them, so I would especially like to hear what got you banned from that page.

Thanks for the welcome! Look forward to talking with some of you and looking at whats already been posted. Interested in opening it soon to take a look.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh