DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New I3 drone wasn’t fly. Is it me?

cubittskr

Reactions
Took my drone out for the first time, followed the instructions to calibrate it. Was ready to go. Pressed the auto ascend button. It took off and hovered. So I was ready to ascend. I ascended the things beeps cuts out and hits the deck. Since then it won’t take off or fly. The front lifts up but the back won’t. No trouble shooting guide or instructions on how to fix issues. It just says of it won’t take off the rotas are going too slow. Well how do I fix that problem??

Took my drone out for the first time, followed the instructions to calibrate it. Was ready to go. Pressed the auto ascend button. It took off and hovered. So I was ready to ascend. I ascended the things beeps cuts out and hits the deck. Since then it won’t take off or fly. The front lifts up but the back won’t. No trouble shooting guide or instructions on how to fix issues. It just says of it won’t take off the rotas are going too slow. Well how do I fix that problem??
What drone are you operating?

I3 Pro Drone
There may be someone here that can answer your question. Just know that this forum is for Mavic Pilots that have a DJI Mavic Drone.

I would suggest contacting the manufacturer.

Reactions: dirkclod
I would try joining our sister forum here like you did here.
It covers all types of drones other than Mavic.

I would try joining our sister forum here like you did here.
It covers all types of drones other than Mavic.
I agree. This is not a DJI product.

It’s definitely not. But watch the video in the description. It does a 360 roll 😀
And it has tracking and collision avoidance. It has gesture control like the old M1. In some ways it looks better than a Mini SE or Mini 2. On the other hand it seems that the gimbal has fixed positions rather than smooth adjustment.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute